Ron Hague Ltd is the UK's largest stockist and distributor of Kinetrol equipment.
Kinetrol actuators are used for operation or positioning of ball, butterfly, plug and control valves, ventilation dampers and automatic doors. Uses also include movement and positioning of components during manufacture - in fact anything that needs to be turned through 90° or less, automatically or by remote control.
- 17 Sizes up to 40,765Nm output torque
- 1.5bar to 7bar input pressure
- Long maintenance free life - up to 4 million operations guaranteed
- Fail-safe spring return units
- Clear cone monitor - Overhead position indication
- Limit Switch Box – Remote position indication
- AP Positioner – 3-15psi (0.2-1bar) air signal to control the position
- EL Positioner - 4-20mA signal to control the position
- Solenoid – Electro-pneumatic control
- ISO Adaptor – Enables easy mounting
- Gearbox – Enables manual override
- High temperature -20°C (-4°F) to +100°C (212°F)
- Low temperature -54°C (-65°F) to +60°C (140°F)